Alstroemeria Ligtu Hybrids Dr Salter's Mix is a stunningly beautiful lily variety (often referred to as either Princess or Peruvian Lily) grown all over the world for its spectacularly bright coloured orchid-like flowers. The amazingly bright flowers are very long lasting and provide a spectacular display over an extended period in both the garden and are also popular for cutting, particularly with florists as they are stayers, that is provide sustained colour in a bouquet for more than a fortnight.
Unlike many of the common and wild varieties of Lily which tend to flower infrequently, the Alstroemeria Ligtu Hybrids Dr Salter's Mix variety is specifically suited to pot and garden applications because of its superior flowering performance. Whilst plants from seeds can take some time to become established (germinate and mature), multiple Alstroemeria Ligtu Hybrids Dr Salter's Mix plants in your garden, is sure to add brilliant colour and bring plenty of happiness to your garden, not to mention a supply of stunning flowers.
Advantages of Alstroemeria Ligtu Hybrids Dr Salter's Mix
- Profuse flowering with large brightly coloured flower spikes suitable as cut-flowers
- Very long flowering season
- Bulbous perennial plant which re-sprout the following Spring
- Relatively low maintenance
- 60 - 70cm height at maturity
- 30 - 40cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers warmer months (spring, summer, autumn)
- Suitable for part-shade and full sun
- Relatively drought tolerant once established
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Perennial bulbous plant fully mature in 2 - 3 years
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Alstroemeria Ligtu Hybrids Dr Salter's Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes