There are snapdragons, then there are Snapdragons! Rather than waste your time and effort with wild heirloom varieties, why not fill your gardens with the latest modern hybrid Snapdragon varieties producing larger and brighter flowers over a longer duration, not to mention the adorable fragrance. To ensure you achieve the very best results, we have put together a stunning range of Snapdragons: i) Gnomes Hat & Shapeshifter suitable for bedding, ii) Neon Tetra for cutting and iii) the ever versatile Kamikaze suitable for both.
This fragrant variety (Snapdragon Neon Tetra Mix) is a tall (up to 80cm tall) growing annual snapdragon variety, grown for its mostly pure-coloured flowers that include amazingly bright shades of, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white. The flowers have a distinct waxy gloss appearance and give the impression that they will continue to exude colour, even after the sun has set for the day! Given its tall growing nature, Snapdragon Neon Tetra Mix is suitable as a cut flower, as the long stems and extended life of flowers ensures a wonderful floral display. A more compact variety (up to 60cm tall) is the profuse flowering Kamikaze Range of hybrid snapdragons.
Advantages of Snapdragon Neon Tetra Mix
- Large floral display with super bright flowers
- Fragrant flowering variety
- Tall growing and generally disease resistant variety
- Extended flowering season
- 60 - 80cm height at maturity
- 30 - 40cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy Summer flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Snapdragon Neon Tetra Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes