Myosotis Forget-me-not Blue is a classic blue flowering variety of Myosotis providing beautiful colour, in otherwise difficult spots in the garden. Myosotis Forget-me-not Blue is a self-seeding biennial which means whilst each individual plant may survive for 2 - 3 years, the planting often renews itself through the emergence of self-seeded plants. Myosotis Forget-me-not Blue is a hardy and compact plant that is relatively easy to grow garden and generally does not require any maintenance, will tolerate soils with generally poor nutrition and is resistant to most common garden pests and diseases. Once the plants are established, they are also considered to be reasonably drought tolerant.
Advantages of Myosotis Forget-Me-Not Blue
- Spectacularly abundant flowering tendency
- Long flowering season
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in both pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- 20 - 25cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy self-seeding biennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Myosotis Forget-me-not Blue
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes