There are snapdragons, then there are Snapdragons! Rather than waste your time and effort with wild heirloom varieties, why not fill your gardens with the latest modern hybrid Snapdragon varieties producing larger and brighter flowers over a longer duration, not to mention the adorable fragrance. To ensure you achieve the very best results, we have put together a stunning range of Snapdragons: i) Gnomes Hat & Shapeshifter suitable for bedding, ii) Neon Tetra for cutting and iii) the ever versatile Kamikaze suitable for both.
This fragrant variety (Snapdragon Gnomes Hat Mix) is a ultra compact (15cm tall) growing annual snapdragon variety, grown for its mostly pure-coloured flowers that include amazingly bright shades of, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white. Given its very compact growing nature, Snapdragon Gnomes Hat Mix is best suited as a premium bedding variety with the extended life of flowers ensuring a wonderful floral display. A taller growing variety (up to 60cm tall) is the profuse flowering Kamikaze Range of hybrid snapdragons.
Advantages of Snapdragon Gnomes Hat Mix
- Ultra-compact floral display with super bright flowers
- Fragrant flowering variety
- Generally disease resistant variety
- Extended flowering season
- 15cm height at maturity
- 20cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy Summer flowering annual
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Snapdragon Gnomes Hat Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes