Parsley Italian Resilience is an improved selection of the common Italian flat-leaf parsley. The variety Resilience has been selected for its superior cultivation characteristics, most specifically the delayed onset of flowering, which generally marks the end of the harvesting period for common parsley varieties. Whilst Parsley Italian Resilience will eventually flower, regular deep trimming, will prolong the vegetative phase of growth, ensuring you continue to harvest bunches and bunches of tender crispy parsley for many months. Parsley Italian Resilience is an improved selection of the traditional Italian Parsley.
Advantages of Parsley Italian Resilience
- Famous Italian parsley flavour
- Desirable flat-leaf parsley, better for cooking, not just garnishes!
- Harvestable for an extended period as this is a slow bolting variety (delayed onset of floral development)
- 30cm height at maturity
- Plant in herb garden, allowing at least 30cm space
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow garden herb
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Parsley Italian Resilience
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes