Let's start with the most important thing, this impressive black pencil enables you to write directly onto translucent and coloured plastic pots and labels. The Staedtler Lumocolor® Permanent Glasochrom black pencil (replaces the Chinagraph pencil) is a staple stationery item in most production nurseries, as this pencil provides a quick and easy option to label plant pots with planting date, plant variety, or any other notable information.
This highly versatile pencil is suitable for use on almost all surfaces including:
- SYNTHETIC SURFACES - glass, metal, concrete, plastics;
- NATURAL SURFACES - wood, leather, stone;
- PLASTICS - ideal for writing on plastic plant pots, labels and planter bags.
This is a waterproof coloured pencil with non-corrosive colour pigments and is suitable for permanent marking (as in the colour will not fade), however, with some effort (or methylated spirits), pencil markings are removable.
What we love
- Waterproof coloured pencil
- Non-Corrosive colour pigments
- Colour intensive - suitable for permanent marking
Product Details & Specifications
- The Staedtler Lumocolor® Permanent Glasochrom pencils are a standard pencil size (8 x 174mm) with a thick 4.7mm core, providing heaps of staying power when it comes to meeting your marking needs. At The Climbing Fig™ we have used these pencils for many years to label plastic pots for many years and can vouch for their strong-performance.
- If you have a specific request or would like to clarify any specific details, please message us before making a purchase to ensure this item will meet your requirements. Additional information about this product is available on the Staedtler website.
- This listing is for Staedtler Lumocolor® Permanent Glasochrom pencils only and excludes any plants such as those provided in the photos for illustrative purposes.
What am I Purchasing?
- Staedtler Lumocolor® Permanent Glasochrom Black Pencil, of selected pack size