Begonia Bada Boom Mix is a premium hybrid variety of annual bedding begonia grown for its classically beautiful flowers in enduring bursts of bright red, pink, purple and white, set against the glossy deep bronze-burgundy leaves. Begonia Bada Boom Mix is a compact dwarf variety which means that it will grow to about 30cm to the top of the flowers, but will not grow much larger like many of the traditional species varieties commonly grown in cottage gardens.
Begonia Bada Boom Mix is a premium heavy flowering variety of begonia tolerant of infrequent watering and is most commonly grown in garden beds as a bedding plant or in pots. Begonia Bada Boom Mix is most commonly grown as a semi-hardy annual.
Seeds of the Begonia Bada Boom Mix are supplied in the form of commercial-grade pelletised seeds for ease of handing and ensure improved germination results. Like most pelletised seeds, seeds of the Begonia Bada Boom Mix are best started-off in small (~30mm) coir Jiffy pellets, ideally inside a suitable Plant Propagation Kit.
Advantages of Begonia Bada Boom Mix
- Excellent bedding colour with bronzed leaves
- Brightly coloured flowers in spectacular shades of red, pink, purple and white
- Modern F1 hybrid variety (supplied as premium pelletised seeds)
- Semi-hardy annual
- Extra-low maintenance (suitable for borders, pots and mass plantings)
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers most spectacularly in Spring and Autumn
- Suitable for part-shade and full sun
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Semi-hardy annual
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium pelletised seeds of Begonia Bada Boom Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes