Every gardener knows that no garden shed is complete without a dozen bamboo stakes. Whether you need to support your snowpeas until they reach your trellis, get your jasmine climbing onto the neighbours fence, or just need to support a few tree guards, its hard to beat a trusty bamboo stake for durability, convenience and cost-effectiveness. The nursery grade bamboo stakes we have on offer here are 100% natural, thoroughly cured, and ready for your next gardening project.
These natural bamboo stakes are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
Product Details and Specifications
- Length: 45cm (18 inches)
- Thickness: approximately 6-8mm
- Material: natural bamboo
- As with any natural products, there may be small variations in dimensions of stakes of the same style and between styles. These stakes are nursery grade and intended for use in production nurseries, therefore the ends are rough sawn and some stakes may have sharp/imperfect edges, as they are a raw, natural product.
- The dimensions relating to stake thickness are provided directly from our industry leading supplier, with most stakes falling within the provided range. It should be noted, due to natural supplier related variations in grading, that it is not uncommon for a small proportion of stakes within a given category to be slightly thinner or thicker than that indicated on the label and/or listing. Additionally, stake grading thickness is measured at the thick end of the stake and due to the tapered nature of bamboo, the thin end may be slightly thinner than labelled.
- Please refer to the relevant photo in the gallery to see the appearance and dimension of these stakes.
- If you have a specific request or would like to clarify any specific details, please message us before making a purchase to ensure this item will meet your requirements.
What am I Purchasing?
- 45cm Natural Bamboo Stakes (approximately 6-8mm thick), of selected pack size