Premium nursery grade 40mm square plastic tube pots (most commonly used for tubestock) ideal for propagation from seed or cuttings of a range of plants, including natives, grasses, shrubs, trees and other horticultural uses. These tube pots measure approximately 40 x 40 x 80mm and hold 110mL of potting-mix.
These tubes are suitable for use with the 40-Cell Air-Pruning Tray, or can also be stacked (7 x 8) into a Standard Seedling Tray, both options are available at our store.
What we love
- Improved drainage at the base of each pot (also suitable for bottom-up irrigation setups)
- Improved root development with vertical ridges on the inside of each pot ensuring roots are directed down instead of circular growth
- Plants are easier to remove from these pots at planting due to the tapered slimline design
- These pots are produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring pots can be reused. These plastic pots are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
Product Details & Specifications
These tube pots:
- Measure approximately 40 x 40 x 80mm
- Hold approximately 110mL of potting-mix
- Are made of a durable black plastic
What am I Purchasing?
- 40mm Black Plastic Tube Pots, of selected pack size