Let's start with the most important thing, this versatile bullet-tipped white marker enables you to write directly onto black and coloured plastic pots, as well as many other every day surfaces. The UNI PX-20 paint marker has a tough bullet tip, ensuring a high quality 2.8mm wide marking with opaque glossy white permanent paint. The UNI PX-20 is an ideal non toxic white marker that marks with a high quality oil based paint. The UNI PX-20 marker is a staple stationery item in many production nurseries, as this fast-drying marker provides a quick and easy option to write directly onto plant pots with planting date, plant variety, or any other notable information.
This highly versatile marker is suitable for use on almost all surfaces including:
- SYNTHETIC SURFACES - glass, metal, concrete, plastics;
- NATURAL SURFACES - wood, leather, stone;
- PLASTICS - ideal for writing on plastic plant pots, labels and planter bags.
What we love
- TOUGH BULLET TIP - 2.8mm wide marking
- OPAQUE GLOSSY PAINT - oil based paint
- NON TOXIC - ideal for every day marking
Product Details & Specifications
- The UNI PX-20 markers are approximately 15mm wide (outer barrel) and 142mm long, providing heaps of staying power when it comes to meeting your marking needs. At The Climbing Fig™ we have used these markers extensively to label plastic pots and can vouch for their strong-performance.
- If you have a specific request or would like to clarify any specific details, please message us before making a purchase to ensure this item will meet your requirements. Additional information about this product is available on the Luxor website.
- This listing is for UNI PX-20 markers only and excludes any plants such as those provided in the photos for illustrative purposes.
What am I Purchasing?
- UNI PX-20 Permanent White Paint Marker, of selected pack size