Statice Majestic Double Yellow plants produce hundreds of small bright yellow flowers, providing spectacularly vivid floral texture, in any garden. Statice plants have a classic appeal and are increasingly being used in trendy gardens, as they are strong performers, as they are long flowering, easy to grow and requires essentially no maintenance. Whilst the variety Statice Majestic Double Yellow is a variety commonly grown by commercial growers, Statice Majestic Double Yellow is ideal as a border or filler plant and is also commonly used in rock and cottage gardens. The Majestic Double Yellow variety of Statice is commonly grown as a cut flower, and is also suitable for dried flower arrangements. Majestic Double Yellow is a variety commonly used by florists in Australia as the flower colour, size (doubles) and uniformity and stem quality are of the highest quality and are long lasting in arrangements.
Advantages of Statice Majestic Double Yellow
- Profuse spectacularly bright yellow flowers
- Extended flowering season (suitable for cut-flowers)
- Extra-low maintenance (suitable for borders, pots and mass plantings)
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow, with seeds typically germinating in 14 - 21 days from sowing
- 50 - 60cm height at maturity
- 30 - 40cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Statice Majestic Double Yellow
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes