There are snapdragons, then there are Snapdragons! Rather than waste your time and effort with wild heirloom varieties, why not fill your gardens with the latest modern hybrid Snapdragon varieties producing larger and brighter flowers over a longer duration, not to mention the adorable fragrance. To ensure you achieve the very best results, we have put together a stunning range of Snapdragons: i) Gnomes Hat & Shapeshifter suitable for bedding, ii) Neon Tetra for cutting and iii) the ever versatile Kamikaze suitable for both.
This fragrant variety (Snapdragon Shapeshifter Mix) is a compact (20-25cm tall) growing annual snapdragon variety, grown for its mostly pure-coloured flowers that include amazingly bright shades of, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white. Given its relatively compact growing nature, Snapdragon Shapeshifter Mix is best suited as a bedding variety with the extended life of flowers ensuring a wonderful floral display. A taller growing variety (up to 60cm tall) is the profuse flowering Kamikaze Range of hybrid snapdragons.
Advantages of Snapdragon Shapeshifter Mix
- Large floral display with super bright flowers
- Fragrant flowering variety
- Tall growing and generally disease resistant variety
- Extended flowering season
- 20 - 25cm height at maturity
- 20cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy Summer flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Snapdragon Shapeshifter Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes