Rosa Garden Party Rose is a compact miniature rose (30cm height) with deep green leaves that are punctuated by a complete coverage of fragrant, semi-double apple-blossom pink flowers from Spring through to Autumn. This variety of miniature rose is most commonly grown as an informal hedge (border) or groundcover, providing stunningly beautiful colour and requiring only a light trim after flowering, to keep the plant in shape. This variety is highly suitable as a cut flower as the glossy dark green foliage, contrasts elegantly with the long-lasting pink flowers, ensuring the rose flowers will outlast most other flowers in any floral arrangement.
Rosa Garden Party Rose is one of the few varieties of rose that will produce plants that are true-to-type from seeds, unlike many of the Hybrid Tea or Floribunda rose varieties that produce beautiful flowers when grown vegetatively (cuttings or budded), however produce single-flowering off-types when grown from seeds. Like all rose varieties, the leaves of Rosa Garden Party Rose should be kept dry to avoid fungal and bacterial diseases, and therefore this variety is best suited to environments outside of the tropics.
Advantages of Rosa Garden Party Rose
- Spectacularly abundant semi-double fragrant flowers
- Excellent hedging variety with robust foliage
- Highly suitable as a cut flower variety
- Long flowering season providing continuous colour in cooler months
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in both pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity (ideally hedged at 30cm height)
- 35 - 50cm apart is a suitable planting distance for hedging
- Prefers full sun but will grow in light shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy deciduous perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Rosa Garden Party Rose
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes