Rocket Gourmet Salad has got to be the best salad rocket variety available, not just to home gardeners, but to restaurants and growers alike. Not just because it has a fine-cut and tender leaf with a refreshing peppery taste, but because the plant can be repeat harvested, as Rocket Gourmet Salad is a slow-bolt variety. In Summer as the barbecue is getting a good work out and a bed of salad is needed for the Salmon, or a few leaves to spruce-up a regular garden salad, most rocket varieties will have already bolted (gone-to-flower, therefore not harvestable), however, Rocket Gourmet Salad is the last rocket variety to flower for the season and therefore provides a nice and long harvest window.
Advantages of Rocket Gourmet Salad
- Superior fine-leafed gourmet rocket variety
- Original peppery rocket flavour
- Slow-bolt variety means longer harvest period
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- Plant in herb or vegetable garden, allowing at least 5cm spacing between plants
- Prefers moderately full sun aspect
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Southern Australia
- Easy to grow garden herb
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Rocket Gourmet Salad
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes