The Radish French Breakfast is a tiny treat prized for its mild flavour and succulent crunch. Technically a Spring radish, it is one you can sow any time of the year, though in Winter it might need some cold protection. It's the perfect little fast-growing crop to squeeze between others. An heirloom introduced in 1879, French Breakfast was the popular market radish of Paris, now more a type than a single variety. Always red tipped with white, the shape can vary from round to oblong. Delicious thinly sliced in salads or on its own for a healthy snack.
Advantages of Radish French Breakfast
- Easy to grow
- Excellent for home-gardeners
- Look fantastic and taste great
- Great for dipping too
- 20 - 50cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Likes rich soil
- Matures quickly
- Will withstand light frost
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Radish French Breakfast
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes