Plant Jump-Starterª is an entirely natural and organic plant stimulant used successfully in the cultivation of a very wide range of plant varieties to improve plant health, growth, yields and overall performance. Plant Jump-Starterª contains a range of naturally occurring compounds including plant hormones that have been shown to have a beneficial impact on improving plant establishment, including during seed germination, seedling transplant, propagation or just simply repotting. Strong establishment of plants is the foundation for long-term plant health and is also critical in ensuring plants perform well throughout their various growth stages.
The detailed mode-of-action description for Plant Jump-Starterª is outlined in the Technical Details section (below). In short, the success of Plant Jump-Starterª in promoting vigorous growth in a range of plants (including herbs, vegetables, flowers, trees and other ornamentals) is a result of the stimulants in Plant Jump-Starterª triggering vigorous root development that results in better nutrient uptake and directly leads to not only healthier plant growth, but also increased disease resistance and heavier plant yields.
Plant Jump-Starterª is available exclusively through The Climbing Fig.
What we love
- Stimulates strong root development, therefore improving establishment of plants during stressful periods such as transplanting or environmental stresses caused by a range of factors such as temperature or pests & diseases.
- Promotes healthy growth in a wide range of plants, ensuring heavier flowering (and fruiting where applicable) throughout the season
- Improved plant health ensures increased resistance to pests and diseases
- Improved root system development
Plant Jump-Starterª is a naturally derived complex that does not contain any synthetic compounds such as those found in common chemical fertiliser products. Instead, Plant Jump-Starter contains an extensive list of phytoactive compounds (compounds that efficiently elicit desirable physiological plant responses) including:
- Phytoactive compounds, including natural PGR's (plant growth regulators, such as auxins and cytokinins)
- Nutrition, including bioactive macronutrients Nitrogen, Phosphorus & Potassium (N, P, K) and more than 8 trace-elements
- Amino acids, proteins and vitamins
Improvements in root system development in plants treated with Plant Jump-Starterª is due to adventitious root initiation and development, triggered by the optimal ratio of auxins to cytokinins contained in Plant Jump-Starterª. Increased root-tip development also has been shown to increase the plant-uptake of calcium, which strengthens cell walls, providing increased resistance to both biotic (pests and diseases) and abiotic (drought, frost and similar) stresses.
Similarly the impact of Plant Jump-Starter on breaching dormancy in bulbs and also resulting in increased flower yields and sub-surface biomass accumulation is a result of well-understood biochemical pathways.
The active ingredients of Plant Jump-Starterª have been researched and studied in laboratories and in the field for more than a decade and this know-how is now available directly to plant enthusiasts in Australia, courtesy of The Climbing Fig.
What am I Purchasing?
- Ready-to-use spray bottle of Plant Jump-Starterª, of selected spray bottle size
This convenient spray bottle of Plant Jump-Starterª has been formulated to the optimal dose required to stimulate healthy establishment and promote vigorous growth of a wide range of plants and is ready to use. Simply spray the leaves of plants at any stage of development as the product is entirely non-toxic. Repeat foliar applications can be applied fortnightly, as required.