Petunia Purple Rose is a fragrant variety of Petunia producing an abundance of very large bright magenta purple flowers. Petunia Purple Rose is suitable as a bedding plant, in borders, in window boxes, as a ground-cover and most spectacularly in hanging-baskets where it provides a brilliant purple waterfall of colour.
Advantages of Petunia Purple Rose
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Early and extended flowering season (flowers within 8 - 10 weeks)
- Bright fragrant flowers
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 30 - 40cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Petunia Purple Rose
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes