Petunia Happy Colours is a fragrant variety of Petunia producing an abundance of very large flowers in cheerful tones of pink, purple, red and white, with several striped variants. Petunia Happy Colours is suitable both as a bedding plant, in borders, in window boxes, as a ground-cover and most spectacularly in hanging-baskets where it provides a brilliant waterfall of abundant colour. Petunia Happy Colours is a Spring-Summer-Autumn flowering variety. Following heavy summer flowering, a light trim will ensure heavy flowering throughout the rest of the warmer months.
Advantages of Petunia Happy Colours
- Cheerful bright flowers
- Large fragrant flowers on relatively compact plants
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Early and extended flowering season (flowers within 8 - 10 weeks)
- 20 - 25cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Petunia Happy Colours
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes