Pandorea Pink Jasminoides is a fast growing evergreen climber with glossy dark green leaves that produces beautifully large tubular pink flowers with striking purple throats. The flowers are very long lasting and provide a spectacular display over an extended period in both garden & landscape settings. Pandorea Pink Jasminoides is perfect for growing along fences, on a trellis, throughout an established tree or many other applications, as the evergreen foliage provides a consistently stunning display, unlike many other climbers that very quickly get quite wood and either need to be removed or at least pruned. Pandorea Pink Jasminoides is a very strong garden performer which is both drought and frost tolerant once established, requires very little maintenance and is very resilient towards many common pests and diseases. Pandorea Pink Jasminoides is a native to New South Wales and Queensland, although is commonly cultivated in gardens across Australia.
Advantages of Pandorea Pink Jasminoides
- Beautiful tubular pink/purple flowers
- Fast growing climber
- Hardy evergreen climbing plant
- 1 - 3m height at maturity
- 1m apart is suitable planting distance
- Suitable for part-shade and full sun
- Drought & frost tolerant (once established)
- Will grow in most regions of Australia
- Perennial plant fully mature in 2 - 5 years
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Pandorea Pink Jasminoides
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes