Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue is a classic Nigella variety with fine feathery (fennel like) foliage, producing load of spectacular blue flowers. Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue is ideal for cottage gardens. Like all annual Nigellas, Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue is very easy to grow, quick to flower and provides spectacular colour over an extended period. Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue is excellent in shedding spent flowers and continually flowering. The endless supply of amazingly beautiful blue flowers make a great display whether planted individually or as part of a much larger display.
Advantages of Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue
- Amazingly beautiful blue flowers
- Extended flowering season
- Fine feathery foliage
- Easy to grow
- 30 - 50cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers 8 - 12 weeks after sowing
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Nigella Miss Jekyll Blue
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes