Mandevilla White Mandevillea Jasmine is a fast growing evergreen climber with glossy dark green leaves that produces beautifully large tubular and highly scented, brilliant white flowers. The flowers are very long lasting and provide a spectacular display over the warmer months, generally from the beginning of Spring, right through to the onset of the cooler weather. The variety Mandevilla White Mandevillea Jasmine is a modern variety which provides superior performance as a hardy, reliable and consistent performer, in a range of applications in the garden and around structures where it is intended to climb or cover. Mandevilla White Mandevillea Jasmine is most suited to a full sun aspect and is perfect for growing along fences, on a trellis, throughout an established tree or many other applications, as the evergreen foliage provides a consistently stunning display, unlike many other climbers that very quickly get quite woody and either need to be removed or at least pruned quite heavily.
Advantages of Mandevilla White Mandevillea Jasmine
- Beautiful tubular white flowers
- Stunning glossy green foliage
- Fast growing climber
- Hardy evergreen climbing plant
- 1 - 3m height at maturity
- 1m apart is suitable planting distance
- Suitable for part-shade and full sun
- Drought tolerant (once established)
- Will grow in most regions of Australia
- Perennial plant fully mature in 2 - 4 years
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Mandevilla White Mandevillea Jasmine
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes