Let's start with the most important thing, this versatile bullet-tipped fine black marker enables you to write directly onto translucent and coloured plastic pots and labels, as well as many other surfaces making it the ideal every day marker. The Luxor Eco Write permanent marker has a hard acrylic bullet tip, ensuring a high quality 1-2mm wide marking with dark vivid black ink. The Eco Write range is non toxic and is a more sustainable marker option that uses a low odour ink that does not contain xylene or toluene. The Luxor Eco Write permanent marker is a staple stationery item in many production nurseries, as this fast-drying marker provides a quick and easy option to write on plant labels and pots with planting date, plant variety, or any other notable information.
This highly versatile marker is suitable for use on almost all surfaces including:
- SYNTHETIC SURFACES - glass, metal, concrete, plastics;
- NATURAL SURFACES - wood, leather, stone;
- PLASTICS - ideal for writing on plastic plant pots, labels and planter bags.
What we love
- HARD ACRYLIC TIP - 1-2mm wide marking
- DARK VIVID INK - low odour with no xylene or toulene
- NON TOXIC - ideal for every day marking
Product Details & Specifications
- The Luxor Eco Write markers are approximately 12mm wide (outer barrel) and 137mm long, providing heaps of staying power when it comes to meeting your marking needs. At The Climbing Figª we have used these markers extensively to label plastic pots and can vouch for their strong-performance.
- If you have a specific request or would like to clarify any specific details, please message us before making a purchase to ensure this item will meet your requirements. Additional information about this product is available on the Luxor website.
- This listing is for Luxor Eco Write markers only and excludes any plants such as those provided in the photos for illustrative purposes.
What am I Purchasing?
- Luxor Eco Write Permanent Black Marker, of selected pack size