When looking for some garden colour, it is hard to go past the brilliant lustre of a bed of bright Livingstone Daisies, particularly when they provide such a stunning display of colour with very little to no attention. Livingstone Daisies are also highly drought tolerant, so even the occasional water is generally optional, once the plants are established. This stunning variety of Livingstone Daisy Euphoria Mix produces an abundance of bright fluorescent flowers in a range of diverse colours from the pink and purples, through to the orange and reds and the brilliant whites. Livingstone Daisy Euphoria Mix is suitable both as a bedding plant, in borders, in window boxes and most spectacularly as a ground-cover where it provides a spectacular cascade of brilliantly bright colour. Strictly speaking, Livingstone Daisies are annuals, however, in most garden settings where the soil has high organic matter and at least some moisture in Spring, these plants generally self-seed, therefore providing more seedlings for another season of cheerful colour in the garden.
Whilst better germination rates can be achieved when sowing seeds onto a fine grade seed-raising mix, the seeds can conveniently be direct sown into garden beds (higher seeding density required), providing a quick and easy solution when looking for some bright garden colour. Livingstone Daisies are easy to grow and do not require any maintenance, will tolerate soils with little nutrition and are generally very drought tolerant.
Advantages of Livingstone Daisy Euphoria Mix
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Early and extended flowering season with strong repeat flowering
- Spectacularly bright flowers
- Highly drought tolerant
- 10 - 12cm height at maturity
- 20 - 25cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual (often self-seeding)
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Livingstone Daisy Euphoria Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes