The variety Lilium Pumilum Scarlet Turk's Cap Lily is a red-flowering variant of the popular species variety of lilium grown for its highly fragrant scarlet flowers. Lilium Pumilum Scarlet Turk's Cap Lily flowers freely from Spring through to Summer, with flowers later in the season often exhibiting a mildly spotted (black freckles) throat. Lilium Pumilum Scarlet Turk's Cap Lily is one of the easier lilium varieties to grow and like all lilium varieties, is a bulbous perennial, which means the plant will come back each Spring with a vengeance, with an even more vigorous burst of elegant colour.
Advantages of Lilium Pumilum Scarlet Turk's Cap Lily
- Stunning scarlet flowers Highly fragrant
- Very long flowering season
- Strong healthy vegetative growth ideal for landscaping
- Bulbous perennial plant results in dense clumps of attractive structural foliage
- Extra-low maintenance (suitable for borders, pots and mass plantings)
- 40 - 60cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Perennial bulbous plant fully mature in 2 - 3 years
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Lilium Pumilum Scarlet Turk's Cap Lily
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes