Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily is a stunning herbaceous perennial with a striking combination of healthy blades that are pierced by large bottle-brush like (Torch Lily) flowers. Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily plants generally flower in mid-late Spring, with the bright orange flowers gradually fading to yellow, providing a brilliant display of colour. The rest of the year, these plants provide a love swathe of healthy green foliage. Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily does very well in large pots, rockeries and wide range of gardens, and generally quite drought tolerant. This hardy perennial is a great addition to any garden as the bold dense texture provides great contrast, and can be used quite effectively in softening (from a landscape design perspective) hard surfaces such as steps, edging or a fence-line. Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily is very hardy and maintenance free, it is often used in mass plantings in public spaces, or in rockeries, as it is a consistently reliable performer.
Advantages of Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily
- Stunning orange flowers
- Elegant evergreen foliage
- Drought-tolerant variety
- Hardy herbaceous perennial
- 40 - 60cm height at maturity, although flower spikes can reach 1.2m
- 50cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Kniphofia Uvaria Tritoma Torch Lily
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes