Inodora Yellow Ageratum is a popular variety of ageratum that is grown for its beautiful canary yellow flowers on healthy upright plants, ideal for cottage gardens or pots. Whilst Inodora Yellow Ageratum is not a true Ageratum, similar to other ageratum varieties, is very easy to grow, quick to flower and provides spectacular colour over an extended period. Inodora Yellow Ageratum is excellent with shedding spent flowers and continually producing more and more fresh and bright flowers. The large double pure pink flowers make a great display whether planted individually or as part of a much larger display.
Advantages of Inodora Yellow Ageratum
- Beautiful yellow flower clusters
- Extended flowering season
- Heavy flowering variety
- 30 - 40cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers 6 - 8 weeks after sowing
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Inodora Yellow Ageratum
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes