Hollyhock Regal Double Mix is a modern variety of hollyhock specifically bred to produce spectacularly bright and long lasting floral spikes with double flowers. The flowers of this premium variety are in spectacular pure shades of red, pink, purple, yellow and white. Hollyhock Regal Double Mix is a semi-dwarf variety which means that it will grow to about 60cm to the top of the flower spikes, but will not grow much larger like many of the traditional species varieties commonly grown in cottage gardens. Hollyhock Regal Double Mix is a semi-hardy perennial which means provided it can be kept sheltered away from frosts during winter, it will generally come back the second year in Spring and produce an even more spectacular crop of flowers throughout the warmer months. Hollyhock Regal Double Mix is a premium hollyhock variety as it is a very strong garden performer, flowers extremely heavily, requires very little maintenance and is very resilient towards many common pests and diseases. Then there is the extremely heavy flowering nature of this variety where entire stems are densely covered with the most amazing double flowers.
Advantages of Hollyhock Regal Double Mix
- Profuse flowering with flower spikes suitable as cut-flowers
- Brightly coloured flowers in spectacular shades of red, pink, purple, yellow and white
- Semi-hardy perennial means you should get more than a single season of flowers
- Extra-low maintenance (suitable for borders, pots and mass plantings)
- 55 - 60cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers from late winter through to Autumn
- Suitable for part-shade and full sun
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Semi-hardy perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Hollyhock Regal Double Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes