Premium nursery grade plastic half tray liners produced right here in Australia. Two of these liners fit into a standard sized seedling tray (350 x 295 x 55mm) (also available from our online store) and are highly durable and versatile. These liners are often used to fill directly with seed-raising mix for planting clumping plants or grasses, or can be used to hold Jiffy® pellets.
What we love
- Cost effective seed propagation liners
- Versatile uses, either on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with seedling trays
- Liners have a high density of large drainage holes at base providing excellent drainage
- Suitable for use in commercial propagation facilities
Product Details & Specifications
- Dimensions - 335mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 55mm (H)
- Two tray liners fit into a standard sized seedling tray (350 x 295 x 55mm) (also available from our online store)
What am I Purchasing?
- Half Seedling Tray Liners, of selected pack size