The Gerbera Jamesonii Mix is a variety that produces large daisy like flowers that are often grown as cut flowers due to their generally long stems and long-lasting performance. Gerbera Jamesonii Mix is a mix of mostly pure-coloured varieties that flower in bright shades of mostly, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white.
Advantages of Gerbera Jamesonii Mix
- Extended flowering season
- Highly suitable as a cut flower
- Bright flowers on single stems
- 40 - 50cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy Summer flowering perennial (often grown as an annual in frost prone regions)
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Gerbera Jamesonii Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes