Welcome to the professional arena. The gerbera varieties known as the Flori Line® Maxi varieties are first-class, commercial grade F1 ultra hybrids grown for high value floral applications. The Flori Line® Maxi varieties are extremely heavy flowering, producing flowers 80 - 110mm across on generally compact, healthy and disease resistant plants.
Gerbera Flori Line® Maxi White is a pure white flowering variety.
As seeds of the variety Gerbera Flori Line® Maxi are hybrids imported from certified suppliers in Europe, seed germination rates are certified at above 90% (under commercial conditions), ensuring maximum success in high value production environments, such as cut-flower production.
At The Climbing Fig, we make it possible for home gardeners to enjoy the benefits of world-class plant breeding programs. For best results, we recommend the use of 30mm coir Jiffy pellets, preferably within our popular Plant Propagation Kit (available from our online store).
Advantages of Gerbera Flori Line® Maxi Double Rose
- Ultra-heavy flowering variety
- Highly suitable as a cut flower
- Bright flowers on single stems
- 18 - 20cm plant height at maturity (flower stems reach 35cm height)
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy summer flowering perennial (often grown as an annual in frost prone regions)
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Gerbera Flori Line® Maxi White
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes