Welcome to the professional arena. The gerbera varieties known as the Flori Line¨ Maxi varieties are first-class, commercial grade F1 ultra hybrids grown for high value floral applications. The Flori Line¨ Maxi varieties are extremely heavy flowering, producing flowers 80 - 110mm across on generally compact, healthy and disease resistant plants.
Gerbera Flori Line¨ Maxi Double Rose is a bright red flowering variety.
As seeds of the variety Gerbera Flori Line¨ Maxi are hybrids imported from certified suppliers in Europe, seed germination rates are certified at above 90% (under commercial conditions), ensuring maximum success in high value production environments, such as cut-flower production. At The Climbing Fig, we make it possible for home gardeners to enjoy the benefits of world-class plant breeding programs.
Advantages of Gerbera Flori Line¨ Maxi Red
- Ultra-heavy flowering variety
- Highly suitable as a cut flower
- Bright flowers on single stems
- 18 - 20cm plant height at maturity (flower stems reach 35cm height)
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy summer flowering perennial (often grown as an annual in frost prone regions)
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Gerbera Flori Line¨ Maxi Red
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes