Geranium Ringo Hybrids Mix is a premium mix of hybrid geranium (pelargonium) variety that incorporates a range of spectacularly bright reds, pinks, purple and white coloured flowers into the established superior traits of modern hybrid geraniums including their general hardiness, drought tolerance and reliability as a flower factory throughout the warmer months!
Geranium Ringo Hybrids Mix provides ideal focal colour in both modern and traditional gardens and may also be grown in pots, planter boxes or as a bedding plant. This heavy flowering variety produces long-lasting flowers that provide 6 - 9 months of brilliant colour. The flower steams are suitable as a cut flower. Geranium varieties are typically easy to grow and provide spectacular colour.
Geranium Ringo Hybrids Mix is a modern hybrid of the species Pelargonium x Hortorum.
Advantages of Geranium Ringo Hybrids Mix
- Very heavy (and large) flowering variety
- Compact plant habit
- Early and extended flowering
- Spectacularly bright colour
- Very low maintenance
- Extended flowering season
- Drought tolerant once established
- 30 - 50cm height at maturity
- 40cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Generally pest and disease resistant
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow frost-tender flowering perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Geranium Ringo Hybrids Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes