The variety Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily is a stunning lily variety native to Europe. This bulbous perennial lily, produces the most exquisite reddish-brown and purple flowers with a mesmerising chequered pattern. The plants look stunning when planted in mass borders, or even pots, where an abundance of the flowers provides a truly impressive spectacle, sure to impress any lily aficionado.
Advantages of Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily
Stunning flowers in shades of chequered burgundy
Bulbous perennial means more flowers each and every year
Versatile garden plant
25 - 40cm height at maturity
25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
Hardy flowering bulbous perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
Premium seeds of Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily
very happy with purchase.Well presented with planting insytuctions. timely delivery.
Dianne-Jennifer Larsen (NSW)
SUPER SERVICE & RELIABLE SEEDS!
* Recent seeds purchased are on the top of my 'to do list' when the weather is suitable, thanks to the ..
* Easy to follow growing instructions with every purchase I've made with The Climbing Fig!
* Always as described with quality seeds purchased recently & plants I've purchased in the past!
* Fast & reliable postage .. always in suitable packaging!
* Wonderful selection of plants & seeds, many hard to get & Collector varieties .. my 1st stop to shop!