The variety Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily is a stunning lily variety native to Europe. This bulbous perennial lily, produces the most exquisite reddish-brown and purple flowers with a mesmerising chequered pattern. The plants look stunning when planted in mass borders, or even pots, where an abundance of the flowers provides a truly impressive spectacle, sure to impress any lily aficionado.
Advantages of Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily
- Stunning flowers in shades of chequered burgundy
- Bulbous perennial means more flowers each and every year
- Versatile garden plant
- 25 - 40cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy flowering bulbous perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Fritillaria Meleagris Snake's Head Lily
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes