Fenugreek Herb is a popular herb variety predominantly used in Indian and Middle-Eastern cooking. Fenugreek Herb is used as a herb (either fresh or dry), spice (seeds) or as a vegetable (leaves, or sprouts), making the plant a highly versatile addition to any herb garden. The seeds themselves smell like curry, providing an interesting addition to the conventional herb garden.
Fenugreek Herb does not do well in water-logged positions in the garden, but otherwise is a very hardy and usually reasonably drought tolerant plant. This variety is believed to have medicinal properties, particularly in the natural treatment of diabetes through the use of Fenugreek Herb.
Advantages of Fenugreek Herb
- Traditional Fenugreek Herb flavour and aroma
- Soft elegant evergreen foliage suitable for herbal medicine
- Suitable for cooking and garnishes
- Easy to grow garden herb
- 25 - 30 cm height at maturity
- Plant in herb garden, allowing at least 40cm space
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow annual garden herb
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Fenugreek Herb
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes