Erigeron Pink Jewel is an improved pink flowering cultivar of the more common Erigeron (Dainty or Seaside Daisy) varieties. Erigeron Pink Jewel, like all Erigeron varieties is suitable for pots, borders, rockeries and other garden situations, particularly in dry areas where it may be difficult to establish other plants with higher water requirements. Erigeron varieties are also at least moderately tolerant of coastal environments and require very little maintenance (generally a post-flowering light trim will encourage another extensive burst of flowers).
Erigeron Pink Jewel produces an abundance of stunning pure pink flowers with yellow centres, on healthy plants with fine and hardy foliage. Erigeron Pink Jewel is a substantially improved selection of the wild species ensuring it is a much more spectacular and reliable performer resulting in an abundance of large bright flowers on healthy plants, throughout the warmer months, generally from Spring through to Autumn. Erigeron Pink Jewel is an easy to grow garden plant that does not require any maintenance, will tolerate soils with generally poor nutrition and is resistant to most common garden pests and diseases.
Advantages of Erigeron Pink Jewel
- Spectacularly bright pink flowers
- Long flowering season providing continuous colour
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in both pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- 30 - 40cm height at maturity
- 30 - 50cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy evergreen perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Erigeron Pink Jewel
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes