The Dichondra Argentea 'PolySilver' Silver Falls plant has silvery, light green fan-shaped foliage. Ideal for hanging baskets, tall pots or trailing down over retaining walls making a feature in your garden or courtyard. It looks elegant on its own in pots or mixed with other plants to create an accent foliage. In optimal conditions this variety of Dichondra can cascade up to 2 metres.
Once established and under the right conditions, Dichondra Argentea 'PolySilver' Silver Falls can also be grown inside. Hanging from your ceiling or in a tall pot, it makes a stunning modern indoor feature in your home. Placed in a spot that gets a bit of direct sunlight during the day and in a pot that allows sufficient drainage, this plant can thrive inside.
Dichondra Argentea 'PolySilver' Silver Falls may also be used as a ground cover and looks great between garden steps and along pathways. In shaded areas it can grow 10-15cm high. Place plants 25-30 cm apart to achieve a stylish easy to grow ground cover.
Advantages of Dichondra Argentea 'PolySilver' Silver Falls
- Easy to grow cascading plant for hanging baskets, tall pots or ground cover
- Minimal maintenance is required once the plant is established
- Established plants can handle full sun, dry conditions and shaded areas
- Can be grown indoors
- Can grow 10-15cm high
- Plant can spread up to 30cm
- Close planting distance will assist in more rapid establishment
- Prefers part-shaded aspect but copes well in sun
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Drought tolerant once established
- Easy to grow evergreen perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Dichondra Argentea 'PolySilver' Silver Falls
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes