This dahlia variety is based on the summer classic Unwins Mix and varieties have been selected to ensure mostly pure-coloured flowers in amazingly bright shades of, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white. Dahlia Unwins Brightest produces spectacular summer colour which lasts throughout the warmer months and by late autumn produces tuberous bulbs in the soil. These bulbs don't have to be lifted, and generally during the following spring will shoot back and produce even more spectacular flowers. Dahlia Unwins Brightest is a species of Dahlia viriabilis.
Advantages of Dahlia Unwins Brightest
- Early and extended flowering season
- Bright mostly double and semi-double flowers
- 30 - 50cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Full sun position
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy perennial, which forms tuberous bulbs for the following season
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Dahlia Unwins Brightest
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes