Dahlia A Night of Colour is a dark (burgundy colour) leaved variety producing the most brightly coloured flowers imaginable. Whilst many of the flower are pure-coloured, amazingly bright shades of, pink, red, purple, orange, yellow and white, several bicolours are also included. Dahlia A Night of Colour produces spectacular summer colour which lasts throughout the warmer months and by late autumn produces tuberous bulbs in the soil. These bulbs don't have to be lifted, and generally during the following spring will shoot back and produce even more spectacular flowers. Dahlia Unwins Brightest is a species of Dahlia viriabilis.
Advantages of Dahlia A Night of Colour
- Early and extended flowering season
- Bright mostly double and semi-double flowers
- 30 - 50cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Full sun position
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy perennial, which forms tuberous bulbs for the following season
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Dahlia A Night of Colour
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes