Cynoglossum Oriental Pink plants produces a profusion of hundred of small pale pink (apple-blossum pink) flowers on thin branches, providing a delicate and airy, soft impression and create a spectacular floral texture, in any garden. In addition to the beautiful flowers produced by Cynoglossum Oriental Pink, the foliage often has a silver-green texture, with the extent of silvery leaves generally determined by the growth rate (if the plant is fertilised with high nitrogen fertilisers the foliage will be greener).
Cynoglossum Oriental Pink is ideal as a border or filler plant and is also commonly used in rock and cottage gardens. The variety Cynoglossum Oriental Pink is widely used as a cut flower, particularly in its native China, where this majestic garden gem originate from.
Advantages of Cynoglossum Oriental Pink
- Profuse light pink flowers
- Heavy flowering variety
- Flowering season extends through summer and autumn
- Elegant silver-green foliage
- Self-seeding cottage garden variety
- Extra-low maintenance (suitable for borders, pots and mass plantings)
- 45 - 60cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers warmer months
- Prefers full sun but will grow in at least part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Semi-hardy garden perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cynoglossum Oriental Pink
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes