This variety is available in a range of colours including mixed, fuchsia, white, coral, red, pink or rose. Click on the drop-down box at the top of this listing to select the desired colour.
There are few flowers that evoke a sense of elegance, as a well grown cyclamen covered in dozens of stunningly bright flowers. Cyclamen Tiffany Range is a modern hybrid cyclamen variety with improved flowering intensity and longevity and enhanced disease resistance, ensuring you achieve the very best results. Cyclamen plants are the workhorse for indoor colour; where many plants can only handle short stints indoors, provided plants are optimally situated (i.e. kitchen window with natural light), plants can flower indoors for several months at a time, non-stop. Cyclamen Tiffany Range is one of the varieties of cyclamen available as potted colour used as a gift plant (i.e. by florists) as it is practically a living bouquet for months at a time, generally producing its heaviest flowers throughout the colder months.
Whilst there are cheaper varieties of cyclamen such as the hederifolium or persicum species mixes, Cyclamen Tiffany Range provides far superior results and is available in the most brilliant pure shades, with The Climbing Fig introducing more exciting varieties direct from Europe, in recent months.
Advantages of Cyclamen Tiffany Range
- Extremely heavy flowering variety
- Compact plant with enhanced disease resistance
- Early and extended flowering season
- High performance perennial variety suitable for garden or indoors
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 50cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Cyclamen plants do not handle summer humidity very well
- Easy to grow flowering perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cyclamen Tiffany Range
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes