Coriander Spicy Aroma is an improved selection of the common tender-leafed coriander herb. In addition to its relatively strong aromatic flavours, the variety Spicy Aroma has been selected for its superior cultivation characteristics, most specifically the delayed onset of flowering, which generally marks the end of the harvesting period for common coriander varieties. Whilst Coriander Spicy Aroma will eventually flower, regular deep trimming, will prolong the vegetative phase of growth, ensuring you continue to harvest bunches and bunches of tender crispy coriander for many months. The freshly harvested leaves of Coriander Spicy Aroma as well as the dried seeds can be used in a range of dishes, both as a garnish, as well as for adding a spicy aromatic flavour - commonly used in Asian cooking as well as a range of other specialty salads and dishes. Coriander Spicy Aroma is an improved selection of the traditional tender-leafed coriander herb, and is not considered a noxious weed in Australia.
Advantages of Coriander Spicy Aroma
- Relatively strong aromatic coriander flavour
- Desirable tender-leafed coriander, better for cooking, not just garnishes!
- Harvestable for an extended period as this is a slow bolting variety (delayed onset of floral development)
- 30cm height at maturity
- Plant in herb garden, allowing at least 30cm space
- Prefers mildly shaded position, particularly in warmer months
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow garden herb
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Coriander Spicy Aroma
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes