Cheiranthus MultiBloom Dwarf is a compact, heavy-flowering variety of Wallflower. Wallflowers are popular in wide range of gardens as they flower for an extended period (often early Spring through to Autumn) and are also generally considered tough and hardy, and particularly suited to cottage and rockery style gardens. The variety Cheiranthus MultiBloom Dwarf is mix of fragrant and bright coloured varieties. Unlike many of the traditional varieties that can grow quite tall and get quite leggy after the first flowers, Cheiranthus MultiBloom Dwarf maintains a tight compact bush, that flowers repeatedly, generally in heavy flushes.
Advantages of Cheiranthus MultiBloom Dwarf
- Bright coloured mix
- Heavy flowering variety on compact plants
- Fragrant variety suitable as a cut flower
- Bright double flowers
- 30cm height at maturity
- 25 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy short-lived perennial
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cheiranthus MultiBloom Dwarf
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes