Cerastium Snow in Summer is a popular silver-leafed perennial groundcover grown in a range of common garden settings, for its plentiful white flowers in Spring-Summer and the beautiful silvery foliage which provides great contrast to brighter colours.
Cerastium Snow in Summer is suitable for pots, borders, rockeries and other garden situations, particularly in dry areas where it may be difficult to establish other plants with higher water requirements.
Cerastium Snow-In-Summer is an easy to grow perennial groundcover that does not require any maintenance, will tolerate soils with generally poor nutrition and is resistant to most common garden pests and diseases.
Advantages of Cerastium Snow in Summer
- Silvery-leafed groundcover
- White flowering variety
- Spectacularly abundant flowering tendency
- Long flowering season providing continuous colour
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in both pots and in the garden
- Easy to grow perennial plant
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- 15 - 20cm height at maturity
- 30 - 40cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy evergreen perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cerastium Snow in Summer
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes