Cauliflower is a healthy addition to many meals, due to the high fibre content (if eaten raw) and the high levels of vitamins including vitamin B6 and C. Cauliflower plants are generally best suited to cooler environments (cooler times of the year), where/when the plants are likely to produce the best crop of large, fresh and crispy white heads. Cauliflower Year Round Delight is a modern cultivar of cauliflower bred as a dwarf variety with large white heads and improved disease resistance. The slightly sweet but ultra-crispy heads are not only nutritious but delicious and make a great addition to a range of dishes. Cauliflower Year Round Delight is particularly well suited to Australian conditions and is a widely cultivated and recommended variety amongst professional vegetable growers not just in Australia, but around the world.
Advantages of Cauliflower Year Round Delight
- Best large head cauliflower variety available
- High performance modern variety
- Generally disease resistant
- Suitable for repeat sowing in the same season
- Generally vigorous plant, provided it has sufficient nutrition, particularly calcium and phosphorus
- 40 - 50cm height at maturity
- 40 - 50cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Requires full sun
- Will grow in most regions of Australia (avoid humid environments)
- Hardy Autumn, Winter, Spring vegetable
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Cauliflower Year Round Delight
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes