Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix is a beautiful mix of Canytuft varieties producing an abundance of flowers in cheerful tones of red, pink, purple, white and several other delightful colours. Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix is suitable both as a bedding plant, in borders, in window boxes, as a informally trailing ground-cover. Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix is a Spring-Summer-Autumn flowering variety. Following heavy summer flowering, a light trim will ensure heavy flowering throughout the rest of the warmer months. Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix is a selection of the species of Iberis Umbellata.
Advantages of Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix
- Cheerful multi-coloured mix of flower colours
- Beautifully fragrant flowers throughout the warmer months
- Heavy flowering variety with flowers on relatively compact plants
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Early and extended flowering season
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Prefers generally bright aspect, but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Relatively drought tolerant once established
- Hardy flowering annual
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Candytuft Dwarf Fairy Mix
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes