Campanula White Bellflower is a relatively new variety of Campanula that has been bred to produce spectacularly large pure white bell-shaped flowers on healthy compact plants, ideal for high-end landscape gardens (or pots) as this is a perennial variety. Like all Campanula varieties, Campanula White Bellflower is very easy to grow, quick to flower and provides spectacular colour over an extended period. Unlike many of the older Campanula varieties (tall scraggly types) that seem to struggle after the first flush of flowers, Campanula White Bellflower is excellent with shedding spent flowers and continually producing more and more fresh and bright flowers. The large pure white flowers make a great display whether planted individually or as part of a much larger display.
Campanula White Bellflower is often interbedded (alternated in planting sections) with Campanula Blue Bellflower to provide a modern and stylish display of landscape colour.
Advantages of Campanula White Bellflower
- Large pure white flowers
- Early and extended flowering season
- Dwarf compact plant producing abundant flowers
- 20 - 25cm height at maturity
- 20 - 25cm apart is suitable planting distance
- Flowers 8 - 12 weeks after sowing, except during winter
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Hardy perennial
Seed Sowing Instructions
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes are provided with every seed purchase
- Seeds of this variety are best started in seed raising mix or Jiffy® pellets before planting into the garden
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Campanula White Bellflower
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes