Brachycome Swan River Daisy produce an abundance of beautifully dainty flowers in white, blue, mauve and purple shades, on compact plants with elegant feathery foliage. Brachycome Swan River Daisy is suitable for pots, borders, rockeries and other garden situations, particularly dry areas where it may be difficult to establish other plants with higher water requirements. Brachycome Swan River Daisy is an easy to grow plant that does not require any maintenance, will tolerate soils with little nutrition and is generally drought tolerant. Brachycome Swan River Daisy is an improved selection of the native Australia species of Brachycome iberidifolia.
Advantages of Brachycome Swan River Daisy
- Versatile flowering plant suitable in a range of settings both in pots and in the garden
- Long flowering season providing continuous colour
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Drought tolerant
- 25 - 30cm height at maturity
- 20 - 30cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will grow in part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Brachyscome Swan River Daisy
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes