Premium Australian made nursery grade round black plastic pot saucers. These saucers have a smooth gloss finish, making them a stylish choice not just in a plant nursery, but also around the house, fernery, verandah and anywhere else a pot plant can be grown.
The smaller saucer sizes (130mm, 140mm & 175mm) have a straight edge (no lip), whereas the larger saucer sizes (200mm, 250mm & 300mm) have a rounded lip at the top of the saucer, for added strength.
The saucer sizes (names) are provided by the Australian manufacturer, and are provided as an indication of the pot size that may be suitable for a specific saucer size. Please refer to the relevant photo in the image gallery, to see the appearance and the actual dimensions, of each saucer size.
What we love
- TOUGH - made of rigid UV-stabilised plastic, therefore durable & reusable
- PRACTICAL - suitable for a range of plastic pots
- VERSATILE - protect house and garden surfaces from pot drainage
- CONVENIENT - if going-away, excess water can be placed in saucer to provide self-watering function
The pot saucers are produced right here in Australia from a durable black plastic, therefore ensuring saucers can be reused. These plastic saucers are used widely across the nursery industry in Australia.
What am I Purchasing?
- Black Plastic Pot Saucers, of selected saucer type and pack size