Aloe Vaombe Madagascar Tree Aloe is arguably the most brilliant of all the tree Aloes, not only because of the spectacular orange-red flowers produced by more mature plants, but also because of the beautifully exotic appearance of a succulent foliar rosette, initially low off the ground (like an Agave), and eventually sitting high off the ground sitting atop a stunningly ornate trunk. Aloe Vaombe Madagascar Tree Aloe does well in pots, rockeries and a wide range of gardens, and like all succulents is very drought tolerant, making it a favourite for pots around pools or on balconies where established plants are expected to survive with very little water or attention. The exotic rosettes make this variety a great addition to any garden as the bold texture provides great contrast, and can be used quite effectively in adding some flare to any garden. As Aloe Vaombe Madagascar Tree Aloe is very hardy and essentially maintenance free, it is often used in mass plantings in public spaces as it is a reliable performer.
Advantages of Aloe Vaombe Madagascar Tree Aloe
- Stunning ornamental aloe
- Large growing variety
- Brilliant orange-red flowers
- Easy to grow perennial succulent
- 2 - 4 m height at maturity, however very old plants can grow larger
- 2 m apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will tolerate part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow succulent
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Aloe Vaombe Madagascar Tree Aloe
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes