Aloe Striata Coral Profusion is a modern cultivar selected for its stunning appeal in a range of landscape applications. The beautiful dusted silver foliage has a light pink-purple blush at the margins, making it a stylish choice - but its the profuse flowering nature of this variety that makes it an absolute standout. Whilst most succulents have a sporadic flowering nature, this cultivar is ideal as a perennial bedding plant say in a north facing rockery, where the foliage provides a beautiful succulent display, only to be taken over with a complete avalanche of bright coral flowers during the warmer months of the year. Aloe Striata Coral Profusion does well in pots, rockeries and a wide range of gardens, and like all succulents is very drought tolerant, making it a favourite for pots around pools or on balconies where established plants are expected to survive with very little water or attention. The exotic rosettes make this variety a great addition to any garden as the bold texture provides great contrast, and can be used quite effectively in adding some flare to any garden. As Aloe Striata Coral Profusion is very hardy and essentially maintenance free, it is often used in mass plantings in a range of garden settings as it is a reliable performer.
Advantages of Aloe Striata Coral Profusion
- Stunning ornamental aloe
- Attractive silvery foliage
- Brilliant coral orange flowers
- Easy to grow perennial succulent
- 25 - 40 cm height at maturity, with flowers rising to a height of around half a metre
- 50 cm apart is a suitable planting distance
- Prefers full sun but will tolerate part shade
- Suitable for pots and will grow in most regions of Australia
- Easy to grow succulent
What am I Purchasing?
- Premium seeds of Aloe Striata Coral Profusion
- Easy to follow seed propagation notes